Tasbiw LTD (hereinafter the “Company”) is incorporated under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with Registration 24992 having its registered office at Suite Bahnhofstrasse 23/15, Zurich, Switzerland. The Company is authorised as an International Business Company under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and Grenadines, 2009 (herein the “Law”).
The objects of the Company are all subject matters not forbidden by International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, Chapter 149 of the Revised Laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, in particular but not exclusively all commercial, financial, lending, borrowing, trading, service activities and the participation in other enterprises as well as to provide brokerage, training and managed account services in currencies, commodities, indexes, CFDs and leveraged financial instruments.
- The Client fully understands and acknowledges that he/she is subject to the refund/with-drawal procedure of the Company.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that the Company defines a ‘withdrawal’ as the sub-mission of a request on the Company’s electronic system (whether done manually by the Cli-ent or submitted by a Company employee at the instruction of the client over the phone) to transfer funds, held by the Company on behalf of the Client, to the Client’s personal bank account or account held with another financial institution (i.e. credit card).
- All withdrawal requests made by clients are conditional upon the Company holding docu-ments provided by the Client regarding proof of identity, proof of address and proof of the source of funding as well as any documents that are required and/or are necessary in orderto ensure compliance with the relevant Laws and all pertinent regulations as issued from time to time.
- If the Company does not hold the previously mentioned documents and/or is not satisfied with the documentation provided by the Client, the Company will require the Client to pro-vide all necessary missing documents and/or any additional documents to satisfy the Company’s policy requirements prior to proceeding with the client’s withdrawal request.
- The Company retains the right to request additional information from the Client and/or supporting documentation to supplement the documents previously referred to in paragraph 3.
- If, in the in the opinion of the Company, the documentation provided by the Client is un-satisfactory, the Company may reverse the withdrawal transaction and re-deposit the amount into the Client’s trading account until such time that satisfactory documentation is provided. The Company shall inform the Client in writing the reason for delaying the refund and/or its decision to reverse the transaction.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that in the event that a withdrawal request has been made within 6 months of a deposit, the Client will provide a signed transaction form verifying that the Client has full knowledge of the deposits in question in order to mitigate money laun-dering and/or credit card fraud risk.
- The Company acknowledges and confirms that the Client’s documents will be treated as confidential and will only be disclosed to third parties in order for the Company to meet its legal obligations and/or with the client’s prior written consent.
- Any and all amounts payable by the Company to the Client will be paid using the same funding method, to the original source of funds used by the Client and to the same remitter from which the Company received the Client Funds, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the relevant Parties.
- The Client hereby agrees to bear the cost of any fees incurred when withdrawing funds to the Client’s designated bank account or original source of funding.
- The Client is fully responsible for the payment details he has provided to the Company and acknowledges and accepts that the Company will bear no responsibility and/or liability for any cost or damages arising from the Client’s providing incorrect payment details.
- The Company may accept telephone instructions pertaining to withdrawals.
- The client acknowledges and fully understands that the Company reserves the right to decline to execute the Client’s order in the following circumstances:
- the Company has not or cannot sufficiently confirm and/or verify the Client’s instruc-tion
- the Company has not or cannot sufficiently verify the Caller’s/Client’s identity
- the transaction is suspicious and/or complicated
- the quality of the line is poor
- a Disruption of Service, as set out in the Company’s Terms and Conditions, prevents the Company from carrying out the Client’s instruction
- the balance available in the Client’s trading account is less than the amount of the withdrawal request
- The Client fully accepts the risk of misinterpretation and/or mistakes in the instructions and/or Orders sent via telephone, regardless of how they have been caused, including with-out limitation technical failures.
- The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time.
- The Company shall approve the account closure if: there are not active investments placed; there are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms conditions and/or any Regulatory Authorities.
- If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company must close the account at the Client’s request.
- If the Client’s account has been suspended due to a violation of the current Terms and Conditions or due to any other abuse by the Client, the refund will be completed only after the relevant Department has completed its investigations and disclosed its decision – to ei-ther refund, partially refund or refuse refund – in a written form.
- Clients who have funded their account and have carried out at least one transaction are subject to the Company’s Withdrawal Fees as detailed in the Company’s General Fees.
- Clients who have funded their account, but have not carried out any transaction, and wish to withdraw their funds shall also be subject the Company’s Withdrawal Fees.
- The Company maintains the right to waive or reduce the aforementioned Withdrawal Fees at its sole and absolute discretion.